NOTICE: As of 09/25/2021, our office has migrated our patient portal from WebView to UpDox. We have sent an email through the portal to all email addresses on file. If you did not get an email, please give us a call.
UpDox allows patients at Highland Family Practice to view their test results, request appointments, request refills and send/receive messages without calling the office.
If you have an urgent or serious medical problem or concern, please go to an emergency room or call us at 801-272-4111 for advice.
CLICK HERE to go to UpDox.
Please be aware of the following before using UpDox:
1. The use of UpDox is a conditional privilege that can be revoked at any time and without notice.
2. The parts of my records at HFP that are visible via UpDox are only a portion of my medical records. A complete copy is available through the HFP medical records department.
3. Test results will be visible in UpDox as soon as they are placed in your chart at HFP and before your provider has time to interpret them. There is a 5-business-day turnaround time for your provider to interpret your test results, although significantly abnormal test results are handled on a more urgent basis, as determined by your provider.
4. There is a 2-business-day turnaround time for your messages, appointment requests and prescription refills requests to be answered.
5. Sending more than one message requesting the same action from any provider or department at HFP within a 2-business-day period will result in termination of UpDox privileges.
6. UpDox does not allow individual communication with providers and employees at HFP.
Contact Us at: 801-272-4111